Welcome to our Global Game Jam site for 2022!
This year, our site is both in-person and online, so check out our Discord (https://discord.gg/yqRwbPJ) server if you want to take part online. However, we'd love to see you in person if it's safe and possible for you to do so!
If you're planning on joining us, do make an account and sign up to the site ahead of time - it's good to see how many people are planning on being here.
This is just a general outline and suggestion of how you might want to structure your time during the jam!
- 4-5pm: Setup & chatting, followed by keynote presentation
- 5-10pm: JAM START! Forming teams and thinking up idea
- 9am-10pm: Make most of the game!
- At some point: Create your game page with very basic details
- 9am-2pm: Finishing Touches
- 2pm-5pm: Uploading your finished game before the servers crash!
- 5pm: JAM END!
- 5pm onwards: Chilling out and playing each other's games
- We won't be able to secure this room overnight, so please take any equipment with you at the end of each day! This might make it a bit difficult to bring desktop computers.
- There is food available in the local area and you are welcome to bring food to the room, but please be aware of possible allergies of other participants and of course clean up after yourself!
Our friends in the Midlands Games Industry group are also holding an online jam, so do check out their games when the jam is over: https://globalgamejam.org/2022/jam-sites/midlands-games-industry-ggj22