A Rom Of Frogs & Rum

87% of pirates love to get drunk, according to the latest studies. The remaining 13% were so wasted they couldn't answer. Frog pirates follow the same set of rules as other pirates, only they jump better. You're the captain of a magnificent boat and have to keep your damned sailors away from your barrels of rum ! They're so stupid that when they drink from the barrels they keep them open and it floods the whole hold ! Experiment the simple joy of throwing away frog pirates from a ship full of booze and bugs.
Jam Site: 
Jam year: 
2020
Platforms: 
MS Windows, Mac OS X
Tools and Technologies: 
GameMaker (any product)
Technology Notes: 
How to play : E: Several Actions ZQSD: Move
Game Stills: 
Source files: 
Game Tags: 
2D
Action
Arcade
Platformer