It's a game about a bunny that has to travel on a train that doesn't stop, the poor bunny has to repair the train and every time he passes on a station he gets a higher level of difficulty (the train gets less maintainable), he has oil for the wheels on every wagon, charcoal for the furnace, hammer for the integrity of every wagon and a lever that he can pull on the machine room that helps him get 1 level of difficulty down, if you're fast enough he can even get two levels of difficulty down with a single station.
Language-Independence (Sponsored by Valve Software)
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Audition
Download and open project with Unity 2019.3.0f6 (64-bit)
- Hector Manuel Cardenas Lopez - Lead programmer, game desing, game director.
- Tzitzi Guerrero Gallardo - Design of login screen, animation, music edition, support illustration.
- Dorian Yamileth Molina Benitez - Main illustration, art direction, animation
- Ramón Orlando Pàez Navarro - Junior programming and game design
- José Carlos Torres Gerardo - Narrative and game concept
- Felipe Armenta Mendoza - Narrative and game concept