Unzip and open the .exe!
Local Multiplayer: one player will control the PC. The other player will control the VR device.
- Left Click on a furniture piece on the UI to select it as your Furniture Piece
- Left Click on the Grid to place the Object
- Scroll to Zoom In and Zoom Out
- Move your mouse to the corners to Pan Move
- Press Spacebar once to disable Panning. Press Space again to enable Panning.
- Hold LEFT CONTROL and start Scrolling to rotate the camera
- Right Click on an Object to Select It
- After selecting, Press DEL to delete the object
- After selecting, Press S to enter Scale Mode. Press Up, Down, Left, Right Arrows to Scale in the direction. Press Q or E to scale on the Z Axis.
- After selecting, Press M to enter Move Mode. Press Up, Down, Left, and Right Arrows to move the Selected Objects.
- Hold SHIFT and Drag Your Cursor, then Left Click Quickly to Spawn Multiple Objects.
- Press the R button to Reset the Scene and select a different map.
- Music and SFX only plays on the VR device
[VR Controls - Oculus Rift]
- Grip Buttons to Grab Objects.
- Push into Your Left Analog Stick to Open your Left Pointer.
- Push into Your Right Analog Stick to Open your Right Pointer.
- Trigger click your Left Pointer to delete an Object.
- Trigger click your Right Pointer to place an Object on the Grid.
- Press the X Button to Open the Menu in front of you. Use your Right Pointer to click on a Furniture Piece.
- The Menu must be Off to place Objects into the world.
- There is a Katana on the map that you can use the Grip Buttons to Grab.
- Thrust forward with the Katana to shoot a Fireball.
- Put your Off-hand on the Katana and Slash horizontally to shoot a different Fireball. Fireballs delete objects.
- Hold your hands up, hold the Grip Buttons, and Pull Down with Momentum and let go of the Grip Buttons to jump.
PC player will have an over-seeing isometric perspective. The VR player will be First Person.
- Bryan Cisneros
- Leo Ferare
- Jess Jue
- Ilana Katz
- Huy Le
- Michael Lagomarsino
- Carlos Nieto