Survive the blizzard! The Plan: One player gathers resources outside while the other heats up inside. Then they alternate. What we got: A nice Walkingsimulator with a great Ambient, a great Environment, great music and the possibility to die outside and to heal next to the fire! What home means to us: A warm place to return to.
Language-Independence (Sponsored by Valve Software)
Keep it simple
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
We also used Maya, Blender, Git, Illustrator and Substance Painter.
- Deniz Erdogan (Sound Design, Composer)
- Daniela Maisenbacher (Character Design, Concept Art, Level Design, UI)
- Katharina Maisenbacher (Concept Art, 3D)
- Florian Alliger (Character, 3D)
- Sophie Lochau (3D)
- Johanna Junger (3D)
- Anne Bourahli (3D)
- Tim Schneider (Programming, VFX)
- Lukas Wiedemann (Programming)
- Janik Hofmann (Programming)
- Inka McAtee (Producing, Level Design, Animation)
- Serkan Beyazkilic (Producing, Game Design, Vision)
All assets built on-site!
First time GGJammers!
Everyone's a student!