Jam Site Owner:
Log in to contact ikashiru
Open for entire 48 hours
Jam Site Description:
Hey! Listen! (Updated)
- It's dangerous to go alone! take this map (& look out for our flyers)
- It's a secret to everybody.. (and other important info)
- There's FREE Parking in the Exhibition & Conference Centre carpark + 5 min walk
- We should have free wifi, 20 laptops with guest accounts + lab machines, but bringing your own rig is totally OK (provided it would pass a PAT test).
- We have 2 PC labs, a team work studio, rest & presentation space
- We expect you to feed+water yourselves generally as there are loads of places nearby to eat (and some on site like the SU / Core 24 / Student shops etc..) but.. importantly...
- We will be buying pizza for all on at least one of the nights (hopefully two!) (I'll udpate as soon as we find a place to take our order!)
- You can arrive from 3pm at 4Q69 - it's the room that will be the 'rest' area later, but feel free to use to chill out, network and team build. It's a bit hard to do that in the lecture theatre where the jam will commence!
- 4Q56 is where GGJ2017 begins. Be seated before 5 so as not to miss it!
- Any questions to [email protected]
- The Global Game Jam hashtag is #GGJ17 please also include @PlayWestHQ in your tweets too.
- Make sure to get all your teammates / colleagues / others you want to jam with registered on the site otherwise you won't be able to upload your game.
More to come, really buzzing now. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Available Tools or Technology:
Games lab PC's with Unity, Unreal, CS Master collection etc. If in doubt BYOD or ASK ;)
Who Can Participate:
Recently Uploaded Games
RedInTheWater is a local asymmetric game where one player controls a ship and must make use of the weapons and shields while the other player uses a radar and must communicate the locations of enemies
2D platformer with world waving mechanics that change the temperature from hot to cold and back again.