Hordes of angry zombies have descended on your city, but all you really want to do is go on a bar crawl with your friend. In this multiplayer, top-down adventure, fend off the zombies by waving at them while you visit all the bars and then return home.
Tools and Technologies:
Unity (any product)
- Hook up one or two Xbox 360 controllers to your computer (one for a one-player experience, two for a two-player experience). We've heard that PS4 controllers work, too, although the buttons may be mapped differently.
- Unzip, then run the executable in the Release folder.
- Press X to Start the game, or to Play Again after the game ends.
- Use the left joystick to move.
- Press the A button to use your character's special ability, which will disable nearby zombies you're facing for a short time.
ZombWave was designed and developed for GGJ 2017 by:
- Andy Varshine
- David Weiss
- Dustin Taylor
- Elyon Olaniran
- Jacob Clayman
- Matt Mauriello
- Peter Johnston
- Scott Hiroshige