Two players (red and blue) each take alternating turns placing tokens onto the playfield. Both player have the same eight different tokens. These tokens influence the colors on the play field. After both players have placed their eight tokens, the player that managed to color the relative majority of the playfield in their color wins. Draws are possible.
- Tokens cannot be placed on top of other tokens, not even of the same player's.
- Tokens have a color (red, blue or white) and six border fields that show how they influence on the game board:
-- Red/blue/white fields turn the neighbouring hexagon red/blue/white.
-- White fields with crosses have no effect.
-- White and black striped fields "flip colors" from blue to red and vice versa. White fields are not affected.
-- An arrow on a field means that all hexagons in the direction the arrow is facing are equally affected by the field.
- A player token that gets it's color changed (red to blue or white etc.) gets removed from the playfield.
- Every player token can only be played once.
- Token fields that face the outside of the playfield have no effect.
Adria Balcazar Castell