If you have Pico8 you can use the cartridge (.p8.png file), or the p8 file (.p8), to play.
If you don't have Pico8, a .html and .js export is provided so you can play with just a navigator, simply by opening the .html file (don't forget to put the .js in the same folder)
The game should also be playable right here, if you scroll to the bottom of the page. Another web version can be played on the Pico-8 BBS.
I'm very new to Pico8 and despite being alone to make it, it wouldn't have been possible without some help. Let's give credit where it's due:
- All the the persons who contributed to picozines
- Johannes Richter for picozine vol 2
- Matt Riche for the awesome actor and particles management in his awesome game Super Poulet Poulet
- Alix Fumoleau (eolhing) and Fernand Veyrier for helping me with weird bugs on our jam site
- Juliette Orain (KrakenRose) for introducing me to pico8 last week
I would also like to thank my girlfriend Linda Boulogne for making the "ode to joy" tune on pico8, which ultimately inspired me for everything you can see, hear and do in the game. You can hear it when you complete the game.