We are the Makers of Entertaining Games Association, a student club at USC dedicated to making and talking about games. Welcome to our jam site! We were the largest jam site in the US last year and we hope you'll join us to make it the largest again. Check out the cool guest speakers, judges and opportunities we have ironed in; we’re still locking the last ones in so stay tuned for some more:
- Kickoff Keynote - Kalin from Funktronic Games
- Judge - Shereef Morse from Tic-Toc Games
- Judge - Joe Spradley from Psychic Bunny
- Oculus (not physical there) suppliers of Gear VR dev kits
- Google suppliers of Google Chromecasts, tutorials and PIZZA
Facebook Event Link: Join this it’s how we’ll get info out during the event!
5PM: Important information, in person keynote, and digital keynote
6PM: Development commences
9AM – 10PM: Development continues
9AM – 3PM: Development time
3PM – 5PM: Game Submissions
5PM – 7PM: Open Arcade
7PM: Awards and closing ceremonies
Below is some important logistical info if you're from off campus, the school wants to keep George Lucas's building nice so we gotta follow the rules:
- Enter through the doors facing the courtyard, the doors along the street are always locked. During the weekend all of the doors will be locked, but we will prop open atleast one door for you to get in.
- Please note that we can't promise the jam site will be open through the night. There is a chance you will be able to stay overnight, but please arrange for housing or transportation just in case.
- Getting on campus after 9PM requires you to be a student or registered online. If you wish to register please email the organizer and we will have a student register you.