Game CoLab and the University of Advancing Technology (UAT) are happy to announce a location for this year's Global Game Jam. Come and share ideas, form teams and make games!
We're excited to announce sponsorship from Tobii, GoDaddy and Axosoft!
And, support from Pearson Digital Education, City of Phoenix, City of Tempe, Phoenix Business Journal, DeVry University, Arizona State University, Game Truck, and Onverse.
Day 1 (January 29) - Arrival and Team Formation
- 4pm - 5pm: Check in
- 5pm - 6pm: Announcements & Keynote
- 6pm: Form Teams & Begin Work
Day 2 (January 30) - Work
- 11am: Deadline to create user profile and game page on globalgamejam.org
Day 3 (January 31) - Work and Awards Ceremony
- 3pm: Deadline for submitting games
- 4:30pm-7pm: Presentations and Judging - Each team has 5 minutes to do a short presentation
Bring your computer* and game ideas, and bring in the new year with a new game!
*The UAT Commons does have computers you can use if you don't have a portable of your own.
Let's make awesome games together!
Please help us spread the word on social media and mountain tops.
More info about the Global Game Jam at http://globalgamejam.org/faq
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS: