Hello all you crazy game devs!
This is the triumphant return of Warp Zone: A Free Jam in Amsterdam! Coming to you once again at the historical Vondelbunker bomb shelter, we hope that this year's 24-hour game jam will be even more awesome than the last!
Last year, this year and every year to follow, the Warp Zone Free Jam in Amsterdam is 100% free!
The Global Game Jam is an annual gathering of game developers for the purpose of planning, designing, and creating games all over the world within a short span of time. Game developers, programmers, game designers, artists, musicians and others in game development-related fields are all welcome! And if you just wanna hang out and party, that's ok too! Bring your friends, let's party!
Date: 23-24 January 2015
Time: 18:00-18:00 (24 hours)
Location: De Vondelbunker (Vondelpark 8a,1071 AA, Amsterdam)
Participate in the world-famous Global Game Jam FOR FREE!
What you will need to bring:
- Food and drink. There will be a bar where drinks, beer and wine can be purchased through the evening. All money goes towards keeping the bunker running. There is also a supermarket and some snack bars in the neighborhood. It is advised, however, that you bring your own food and drink. There will be a microwave available to use. If you can, bring stuff to share. We're in this together. ;)
- Bedding (sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, etc). Not that you will be sleeping much but the bunker can get cold at night. Make sure you're warm enough!
- Toiletries (Toothbrush, toothpaste, deo). Unless you can't be arsed. We won't judge. ;)
- Laptop, adapter, any additional equipment, things to make games with
- A positive attitude. Fun people only! ;P
We will provide work-space, internet, electricity, plugs tables and chairs. There will also be a bar with soft-drinks and beer.
If you have any questions, get in touch with me: [email protected]
We hope to see you! And "spread" the world! (Get it? Jam? "Spread" the word? Ha ha ha...)
Visit our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1485854211698503/?ref_dashboard_filter=u...