1. Get Unity
2. This game uses a couple of frameworks purchased from the Asset Store that we can't really share. But to access the codes without any problem ( bug ), you can acquire these frameworks:
3. How to play ( adding it here because the description area above doesn't allow paragraphing ):
- A/D: Move left/right
- W: Jump, hold to jump even higher
- S: ( while on ground ): stomp ( on opponent's shoes if nearby )
- ( while on air ) A/D + S: stomp downwards, diagonally
- Arrow key 'left/right': Move left/right
- Arrow key 'up': Jump, hold to jump even higher
- Arrow key 'down': ( while on ground ): stomp ( on opponent's shoes if nearby )
- ( while on air ) Arrow keys 'left/right' + 'down': stomp downwards, diagonally
- Step on opponent's platform ( shoes/boots ) to gain points. Accidentally stepping of opponent's torso or head will result in losing points.
- Points ( stomp on opponent's ): Head ( lose 2 points ), Body ( lose 3 points ), Legs ( gain 4 points ).
- Depending on the game's mode, player can win by ( probably ) gain enough points, or get the highest points within a limited time.
Design + Art: Tai Liang Kwang ( Kwang Tl )
Programming: Lee Zhi Fei ( JakeL168 )